Step 2 : Engineering
Hardware and software design engineers, together with drawing oﬃce staﬀ, interpret ﬁnal client speciﬁcations and produce detailed design packages utilising both automated electrical design and industry leading software systems.
All stages of manufacture are monitored by the engineering team to ensure that the client’s requirements and project timescales are met in full.
After manufacture, a detailed documentation package together with reproducible copies of all drawings are supplied to facilitate scheduled plant maintenance and future upgrade.
We provide a ﬁrst class professional and reliable service, irrespective of the size or cost of the project undertaken.
We can provide any combination of the following services:
- Original site survey and control solution design and consultancy
- Preparation of detailed speciﬁcations, proposals and quotations
- Complete control solution design, manufacture, installation and commissioning
- Manufacture of control systems to client design package
- Integration of clients “Free Issue” hardware in accordance with client instruction
- Full documentation and certiﬁcation package on completion of project
- Packaging and delivery worldwide
- On site support and training