Manufacturing, Production and Testing
Step 3 : Manufacturing , Production and Testing
The clean, modern production environment of 10,000 square feet enables a highly skilled and motivated workforce to produce quality products, with maximum eﬃciency combined with consistently high standards of workmanship. We believe in continuous improvement with all our personnel and oﬀer ongoing training for all employees.
We have on-site craneage to allow handling of both large completed projects and components alike. We have also invested in the most up to date tooling to include Novopress copper preparation equipment, calibrated hand tooling, on site label manufacturing etc.
During the various stages of manufacture, the company quality control system ISO 9001:2015 ensures that our deﬁned standards are maintained throughout.
Prior to dispatch, all control panels are subject to a full electrical/pneumatic functional test and ﬁnal inspection, all test instrumentation is subject to certiﬁed calibration. Once completed a full documentation package is issued to our clients to include but not limited to:
- OEM equipment data sheets
- Software blocks
- Schematic/arrangement diagrams
- Cable block/interconnect diagrams
- Test certiﬁcation
- Test and validation documents
- CE Compliance and/or statement of compliance
Clients are welcomed to our facility to witness test or carry out interim visits during build phase.
We provide a ﬁrst class professional and reliable service, irrespective of the size or cost of the project undertaken.
We can provide any combination of the following services:
- Original site survey and control solution design and consultancy
- Preparation of detailed speciﬁcations, proposals and quotations
- Complete control solution design, manufacture, installation and commissioning
- Manufacture of control systems to client design package
- Integration of clients “Free Issue” hardware in accordance with client instruction
- Full documentation and certiﬁcation package on completion of project
- Packaging and delivery worldwide
- On site support and training